I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.- Thomas Jefferson.

debt clock

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gold Bullion For Only 4.75% Over Spot…

from Ed Steer- not a personal reco from me, other than the fact that everyone should have gold and silver in their possession


While I'm on the subject of gold and silver bullion, here's a special offer I just found out about that really made me stand up and take notice. Andy Schectman, a bullion dealer at Miles Franklin, has acquired a limited lot of one-ounce gold bullion coins at below-market cost, and is able to pass on the savings to us. He has brand new 2011 Canadian Maple Leafs, along with 2010 Australian Kangaroos, and can offer them to us for only 4.75% above spot. He also has 2011 Silver Maple Leafs for only $2.35 over spot for any quantity. I've searched the web and can tell you this is one of the lowest premiums in the industry. My coin guy here in Edmonton can't even buy the gold coins wholesale at this price!







You know how I feel about owning physical bullion – it's a must, given the precarious nature of all currencies... and that we're nowhere near out of the woods of this crisis. This is a great way to add to your holdings at a below-market price. If you're interested in buying a Maple Leaf or Kangaroo for a 4.75% premium... or a silver Maple Leaf for $2.35 over spot, call Miles Franklin at 1-800-822-8080. Mention you're calling from my letter, Ed Steer's Gold & Silver Daily, to get the discount. [Note: Miles Franklin is open from 8am to 5pm, Central time.]

No comments:

Post a Comment